Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

IT's MONDAY! YAY!

Haha..i can gurantee you that a lot of students, employers and employees, everyone dislike Monday. sometimes i wonder what Monday had done to them to make them dislike her.. i like Mondays, everyday actually. Why? because it's the beginning of the new week!!=D can't wait to begin my duties for this week. Not like it's very interesting but i'll make it to be!

Yesterday, i went to the morning market at Taipan. hmm..mum, i guess i need to cook on occasions only! Everytime i wanted to buy small red onions, i'll see people next to me grabbing a plastic full of onions and there, you can see a girl with soft hands picking like only 5 red onions in a plastic. it embarrassed me but it made the store keeper chuckled in disbelieved when he see the amount. I'll quickly add, " oh, i'm cooking for myself only!!"

hehe..let me show you some of the food that i had cooked and had remembered to take photo with my phone camera to show you guys!


This is one of my favourite tong sui (sweet water; direct translation=P). When i went to Taiwan, the second time, it's autumn there. So, the sky had been moody and teary. Imagine, a nice cold weather and when you eat this HOT red been soup with black sesame tang yuan, ahh..just feel the warmth... i loved it so much that when i came back to Malaysia, i did research on how to make the sesame paste for the tang yuan and i tried making this sweet dessert myself and it taste really good! haha.. but can't compare to the one in Taipei though cos all my food, i cut down on oil, salt and sugar. hahaha=) if we have a reunion again, i'll make this for you guys; my family and my close friends only=)

I like bitter gourd soup too! thanks to mah mah who indirectly taught me to eat it=) hehe, it's the first time i cooked bitter gourd vege. Thanks to mum's tips, i think i did a pretty good job. i even had chicken meat balls to beautify my cooking. there's one "friend" of mine that made my meat tast so good, it makes porridge taste great too!! that's none other than:

Lee Kum Kee pure sesame oil!! =D man, i should get paid for promoting them!! okok.. That's all from me now..if you guys want any recipes for any of these, let me know=) i still got lots of updating to do..like i said before, my life is FULL of excitement! well, i bid everyone a happy day both at school or at work! love everyone!=)




5 comments:

Grace said...

Sarah,
I love sesame oil too! Last night, I stir-fried beef and green beans. I marinated the beef pieces in sesame oil, soy sauce, and some woschershire sauce. Yumm! Sesame oil smells great! Your photos look so appetizing! I wanna eat them! Hehe!
Your sis, Grace

johnny tai said...

Oi!, Soh Mei~! >D , why never link me! Link me up at johnnytaigame.blogspot.com

Jan Faye said...

eeee.... that's some naasty looking food, mwuahahaaa!! come come. i make for u leng-chi-kang. haha!!

anyways, i'm here to spam. so.........
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.....

Sarah said...

crazy Jan Faye..i regret giving u my blog...lol

Jan Faye said...

mWUAhahahAHAhaaa.... no u don't ;D