Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Taipei again!

What can i say? It's funny how life can be. Indeed..i'm a girl with scarcely feasible or promosing BIG dream who thought i would be able to make a difference in this world.. If i could, IF i could...
My second trip to Taipei in Oct 7th is somehow an astonishment to me. God and His unthinkable, mysterious plan for me=)
So many questions and doubts linger in my mind and heart whether i should take a chance and go to Taipei for the SM town global audition. My days were always, everyday filled with a 60-40 or a 50-50 yes or no. I knew this was for me, but there were days i just lose all self esteem and confidence to go ahead and pursue my dreams. Many "good" things hindered my path to Taipei and all i could think of is to doubt God more and more. Not that i wanted to think so but devil has his ways.
1st:the weeks of doubts, 2nd:the company that organised this event had not posted up the place of audition in Taiwan, 3rd:the travel agency guy gave me the wrong bank acc to bank in the cash for my plane tickets, 4th:the big typhoon that delayed my flight by a day, 5th: when i arrived at Taipei, the co. postponed the audition date due to typhoon.. and all i could do then was
@@ shockingly smiled in disbelieved!
Out of all the trouble i've been through and this is the result of it? i couldn't help but to admire and adore my beloved Father. "Really? all these while You were stopping me from coming to Taipei was because You knew it'll be canceled due to typhoon?" i felt really stupid. But it glorified God's wonderful work in my life.
The moral of the story is=P : Lean not on your own understanding but God's. For He knew way better than us. His thoughts are above ours, His understanding and knowledge is way beyond ours. so who are we compare to Who our God is? isn't it amazing to know how PERFECT God's plan and timing is and how we try so hard to plan according to our time and everything somehow don't turn out so well? There's always a season and time for everyone and everything and only He who created us knows it all. Thus, it is my sincere prayer that we, especially me, will learn to surrender everything, all our plans into God's hands and be rest asure that God'll make everything right and the best for us all.

well, since i missed the audition this time, i believe there's more to come! why worry? God'll provide the best for me and for all of us!=D

No comments: